Moms with Teens

HugsKisses5
August 31, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Hello everyone new to the group and looking forwards to learning new tips on dealing with my daughter. I am a mom of 5 kidos two girls 12 and almost 8. My boys are 3 and 1(1/2) twins I do have my hands very busy but lately extremely busy with my oldest. She thinks she is 21 and she hates EVERYONE in the house and has gone boy crazy! My hubby and I are just in shock how she changed over night. We have tried things that are so not working. So I am looking forward to learning new tips and tricks on dealing with my daughter.  Hope to make new friends also!

Replies

• loveeeyore
    August 31, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Welcome! I have 3 kids, 19 yr old girl:13 yr old boy and almost 2 yr old boy! My 13 DS acts like he is 21 also, how old is your oldest?

• CafeMom Admin
    September 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM

HI HugsKisses5,

welcome

Welcome to the group.

We are happy to have you join the conversation.

|The CafeMom Admin Team

• Jenny721
    September 1, 2009 at 10:27 AM

I'm new to the group and have been noticing a lot of shortcuts that I have no clue what they are.  What's a DS?  Is there a FAQ for newbies like me?

• KatCh
    by KatCh
    September 1, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Hi Jenny, welcome to the group. I've found that the moms here are down to earth and genuinely helpful. I don't use abbreviations, but I've learned that DS stands for Dear Son, DD for Dear Daughter, DH for Dear Husband. Hope that helps!

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts