Moms with Teens

shanlaree
Summer job?
April 16, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Just curious how many other moms will have a teen with a summer job. My 16 year old will be a lifeguard at our neighborhood pool. She starts her training tonight and is pretty excited about it.

Replies

• Wyndi
    by Wyndi
    April 16, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Mines still looking for a job. Here where we live she has to have a complete physical before she can get a work permit. She has the appointment for next week.

• bergencounty
    April 16, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Congratulations to your daughter ... she is a mighty lucky teen to have secured a job in this economy. Mine has applied for an internship and is waiting to hear.

• RJSMOMMA
    April 16, 2009 at 2:40 PM

my 12 yr old wants a job this summer but I dont know how to help him or what to do in order to help him find something 

• tracylynnr67
    April 16, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Congrats to your daughter.

My teens both  have jobs. They are clerks/cart boys at a local grocery store and work 16-20 hours a week. They have been working since last summer when they were 17 and 16. They have bills (car payment, car insurance and cell phone) so, they have to work.

• MOMofTwo_99_00
    April 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM

My 15 year old Son starts his Summer JOB soon. And I am so Excited. So is he. He has been wanting so bad to have a JOB. Now he is going to be working at Kenny Wood. At the Photo Kayos For the people who come into the Amusement Park. I am so excited. Cant wait to have him take the younger ones Pictures this year.

Patty M

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN