Moms with Teens

okrasin
Would I buy the panini's again?
by okrasin
April 13, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Yes, they make a perfect snack, or small lunch for my teen. It would be nice if they had more of a variety, but I imagine with time, they will add new tastes.

Replies

• summerdayz
    April 14, 2009 at 6:28 AM

I received the 2 coupons from CafeMom, and bought 2 boxes of the chicken bruschetta . I made them in the oven for the kids one day after school and they loved them. I will be buying them again. It's always nice to have some quick stuff in the freezer for snacks.

• RJSMOMMA
    April 14, 2009 at 6:43 AM

Quoting summerdayz:

I received the 2 coupons from CafeMom, and bought 2 boxes of the chicken bruschetta . I made them in the oven for the kids one day after school and they loved them. I will be buying them again. It's always nice to have some quick stuff in the freezer for snacks.

how do you get the coupon?

• jetwoman
    April 14, 2009 at 7:05 AM

yeah i will buy them i absolutely love them , especially the italian deli one and i am a picky eater 

• damira
    by damira
    April 14, 2009 at 9:09 AM

I haven't eaten them but I was afraid they would be kind of soggy or bland.

• mom-2-4boys
    April 14, 2009 at 1:04 PM

The older kids love the panini's, even their dad will eat them for a snack. I also wish there was more of a choice in flavors. 

• goldilocks70
    April 14, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Oh yeah, the Chicken Bruschetta ones are the BOMB!!!! 

• edithgeglin
    May 23 at 9:29 PM

Fuck the panini's, if you sedate your children, they wont need to eat a damn thing.

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN