Moms with Teens

mumsy2three
Random Question 10/08
October 8, 2013 at 6:21 AM

When you were a teen~ what did you want to be when you grew up? Are you doing it?

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    October 8, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    I didn't know. I was a medical assistant. Been a stay at home mom for 2 years. Never thought I would be a stay at home mom.
  • Txlisa7969
    October 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Beginning of high school I wanted to be an art teacher.  By my senior year I decided I wanted to work in the medical field.  I became a Medical Lab Tech.  Worked in hospital labs, mostly microbiology, for a little over 10 yrs.  I have been a stay at home Mom for about 13 yrs. now.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    October 8, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Mom, teacher, actress.

Obviously I'm a mom : )

While not an official teacher, I've done my fair share of teaching my kids how to do things, so I guess I've sort of done that.

I did community theater for a few yrs before having ds1, so I've kind of done that one, too.

• vlynn.iowa
    October 8, 2013 at 9:23 AM

A high school teacher, yes I am teaching but at the college level.

• sahlady
    by sahlady
    October 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    Happy, married, a mother, financially stable,… Yes I'm all the above
  • Hannahluvsdogs
    October 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I wanted to be a vet or a singer in a rock band, lol. I'm doing neither.

• boys2men2soon
    October 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I wanted to be a Mom first and foremost.....Yes, I am!     I also wanted to be a writer or journalist....No, I am not.   I do work for a Publishing Company, though.

• CometGirl
    October 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I wanted to stay home and raise dogs instead of kids.  Didn't happen.

• natural_s
    October 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Never really thought about it much but I got into writing and always dreamed of writing my own book. I write for myself but nothing professionally and I know I definitely never thought I would be married, kids, and a SAHM but I am and I'm thankful and Blessed so can't complain.

• shorty13417
    October 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM

hmmm.. well when i was in middle school, i wanted to be a mechanic.. i loved working on cars but when got into high school that changed, wanted to be a nurse and work with children but that didnt pan out either.... now a SAHM of a teenager.

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN