Moms with Teens

mumsy2three
Random Question 10/08
October 8, 2013 at 6:21 AM

When you were a teen~ what did you want to be when you grew up? Are you doing it?

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    October 8, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    I didn't know. I was a medical assistant. Been a stay at home mom for 2 years. Never thought I would be a stay at home mom.
  • Txlisa7969
    October 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Beginning of high school I wanted to be an art teacher.  By my senior year I decided I wanted to work in the medical field.  I became a Medical Lab Tech.  Worked in hospital labs, mostly microbiology, for a little over 10 yrs.  I have been a stay at home Mom for about 13 yrs. now.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    October 8, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Mom, teacher, actress.

Obviously I'm a mom : )

While not an official teacher, I've done my fair share of teaching my kids how to do things, so I guess I've sort of done that.

I did community theater for a few yrs before having ds1, so I've kind of done that one, too.

• vlynn.iowa
    October 8, 2013 at 9:23 AM

A high school teacher, yes I am teaching but at the college level.

• sahlady
    by sahlady
    October 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    Happy, married, a mother, financially stable,… Yes I'm all the above
  • Hannahluvsdogs
    October 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I wanted to be a vet or a singer in a rock band, lol. I'm doing neither.

• boys2men2soon
    October 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I wanted to be a Mom first and foremost.....Yes, I am!     I also wanted to be a writer or journalist....No, I am not.   I do work for a Publishing Company, though.

• CometGirl
    October 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I wanted to stay home and raise dogs instead of kids.  Didn't happen.

• natural_s
    October 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Never really thought about it much but I got into writing and always dreamed of writing my own book. I write for myself but nothing professionally and I know I definitely never thought I would be married, kids, and a SAHM but I am and I'm thankful and Blessed so can't complain.

• shorty13417
    October 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM

hmmm.. well when i was in middle school, i wanted to be a mechanic.. i loved working on cars but when got into high school that changed, wanted to be a nurse and work with children but that didnt pan out either.... now a SAHM of a teenager.

Moms with Teens