Moms with Teens

Reina13
Have you been hooked by any of the new fall shows?
by Reina13
September 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I have been watching a lot of new premieres this past week. I think that Hostages, Blacklist, The Michael J. Fox Show and Agents of SHIELD are going to be keepers for me. Surprising because usually I only like maybe one new show.

Are you hooked on any of the new fall shows yet?

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    September 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    Not yet.
  • Msgme
    by Msgme
    September 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM

There have been a few that I liked but not sure if they will hold my interests.   Betrayl was pretty good.  Sleepy hollow is right up my alley but fox has a way of getting ur hopes up then cancelling  a good show.  i also liked black lists.   I'm a huge avenger fan but not sure how i feel about shield yet.  time will tell.  i am most looking foward to the originals

• shorty13417
    September 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM

not yet but i do like Sleepy Hollow though.   just waiting for American Horror Story to come back on... its comes back on Oct. 9th... can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    September 30, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Everyone talks about American Horror Story but I am a big ole chicken. I don't know if I can handle it..lol

Quoting shorty13417:

not yet but i do like Sleepy Hollow though.   just waiting for American Horror Story to come back on... its comes back on Oct. 9th... can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    September 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I understand what you mean about Fox. All the early returns has Sleep Hollow as a hit, but like you said, you never know.

Quoting Msgme:

There have been a few that I liked but not sure if they will hold my interests.   Betrayl was pretty good.  Sleepy hollow is right up my alley but fox has a way of getting ur hopes up then cancelling  a good show.  i also liked black lists.   I'm a huge avenger fan but not sure how i feel about shield yet.  time will tell.  i am most looking foward to the originals

• Txlisa7969
    September 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM

So far Sleepy Hollow, The Michael J. Fox Show and Blacklist.  Shows I am waiting to start back up are Grimm and The Walking Dead.  I also enjoy Elementary.  Surprisingly enough I have been watching Dancing with the Stars.  I have only ever watched it once and that was way back in the beginning.  The stars they have this year peeked my interest and I have been enjoying it.

• Hannahluvsdogs
    September 30, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I really like The Michael J. Fox Show.

• squeekers
    September 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM

tried michael j - didnt like it. tried crazy one - didnt like it either. going to watch Bones.

• mumsy2three
    September 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I want to see the Michael J. Fox show and the one with Robin William's in it but forgot they were on last week, lol.

I watched Back in the Game last week and thought it was alright. I might keep watching it.

• jlg12678
    September 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Sleepy Hollow has been a good one...just finished Stephen King's "Under the Dome" which was a miniseries...liked it alot.

Moms with Teens