Moms with Teens

mumsy2three
Random Question 9/16
September 16, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Where did you go on your very first date?

Replies

• CampClan
    September 16, 2013 at 6:51 AM

That was over 20 years ago & I don't remember. My exhusband took me to see Legends of the Fall on our 1st date.

• fammatthews4
    September 16, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    First date ever? I have no clue. First with DH was dinner at an Italian restaurant.
  • Txlisa7969
    September 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM

First date with my Dh was to the movies and dinner.  My first date ever was a double date with my older brother and his gf and it was bowling and dinner.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    September 16, 2013 at 9:19 AM

First date ever- Actually, he came over to my house. We watched The Golden Girls : )

First date w/ dh- dinner at a restaurant that isn't around anymore, followed by The Flintstones movie at a theater that isn't around anymore.

• Barabell
    September 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    Hubby, we went to dinner and a movie.

I don't remember first before him.
  • atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    September 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    With dh we went to the movies. We were 18 and 19.

First date with first boyfriend. I was 13. We went to the skating rink every weekend. Only place we could go to besides 8th grade football or BB games.
  • luckysevenwow
    September 16, 2013 at 10:09 AM

First date was with my husband, and we went to the drive-in. I have no clue what we saw though.

• MomTo5B2G
    September 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM

We went to the movies and out for dinner.

• vlynn.iowa
    September 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I double dated for prom my freshmen year in high school

• drfink
    by drfink
    September 16, 2013 at 1:02 PM

First date ever...we went to a movie and then to get ice cream.It was his first date also...lol...we both could talk easily to each other till it was on a DATE.....neither one of us barely said a word LOL we both were nervous.

Husband ....was a double date in h.s. He was the other girls date ...it was a match up to a dance.They hit it off as friends and stayed friends.Years later she put us together.We went to the movies and to a honkey tonk.

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN