Moms with Teens

mumsy2three
Random Question 9/16
September 16, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Where did you go on your very first date?

Replies

• CampClan
    September 16, 2013 at 6:51 AM

That was over 20 years ago & I don't remember. My exhusband took me to see Legends of the Fall on our 1st date.

• fammatthews4
    September 16, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    First date ever? I have no clue. First with DH was dinner at an Italian restaurant.
  • Txlisa7969
    September 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM

First date with my Dh was to the movies and dinner.  My first date ever was a double date with my older brother and his gf and it was bowling and dinner.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    September 16, 2013 at 9:19 AM

First date ever- Actually, he came over to my house. We watched The Golden Girls : )

First date w/ dh- dinner at a restaurant that isn't around anymore, followed by The Flintstones movie at a theater that isn't around anymore.

• Barabell
    September 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    Hubby, we went to dinner and a movie.

I don't remember first before him.
  • atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    September 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    With dh we went to the movies. We were 18 and 19.

First date with first boyfriend. I was 13. We went to the skating rink every weekend. Only place we could go to besides 8th grade football or BB games.
  • luckysevenwow
    September 16, 2013 at 10:09 AM

First date was with my husband, and we went to the drive-in. I have no clue what we saw though.

• MomTo5B2G
    September 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM

We went to the movies and out for dinner.

• vlynn.iowa
    September 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I double dated for prom my freshmen year in high school

• drfink
    by drfink
    September 16, 2013 at 1:02 PM

First date ever...we went to a movie and then to get ice cream.It was his first date also...lol...we both could talk easily to each other till it was on a DATE.....neither one of us barely said a word LOL we both were nervous.

Husband ....was a double date in h.s. He was the other girls date ...it was a match up to a dance.They hit it off as friends and stayed friends.Years later she put us together.We went to the movies and to a honkey tonk.

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts