Moms with Teens

my2kidsmom9498
Taking ds to his first college fair tonight.
September 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

We are attending a small one for Lutheran Colleges.  Ds is a sophomore, so we are just starting our search.  This was the first fair I took dd to as well.  We have a large one coming up in a few weeks.

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    September 15, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    Fun. We only went to the hs college fair. Knew where dd was gonna look at anyway and no local in state schools.
  • my2kidsmom9498
    September 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Since this is Lutheran schools, they are from all parts of the country.  He has an idea where he wants to go, but as I told him, he has nothing to base the decision,  He needs to gather information first. 

• bizzeemom2717
    September 15, 2013 at 5:06 PM
    It's always a great idea to start early. My DS started his soph year too. Good for you guys!
  • drfink
    by drfink
    September 15, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Enjoy ,it is always exciting to look at all the colleges out there.

• mumsy2three
    September 16, 2013 at 6:12 AM

That's great~ enjoy it!

• CampClan
    September 16, 2013 at 6:49 AM

There is a Christian college fair about 30 minutes from my town tonight. DS has soccer practice til 6 & this is at 6 as well. I also have 4 other kids that I would need to make sure either had care or went with us & they HAVE to start going to bed at 8. So it looks like we won't be going. Had I heard about it sooner maybe I could have arranged something with my parents. But I just heard about it on the radio last Friday.

• fammatthews4
    September 16, 2013 at 7:00 AM
    Hope it went well
  • Msgme
    by Msgme
    September 16, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I took my dd to one spring of last year. (freshman year ) cant tell u  how many brochures we still have  lol

• PurpleHazey
    September 16, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I have been to them, I loved it!

• my2kidsmom9498
    September 16, 2013 at 5:44 PM

No kidding!!  I have a dd that is a sophomore in college, so this is our second go around!  Our mailbox was full for 2 years!!

Quoting Msgme:

I took my dd to one spring of last year. (freshman year ) cant tell u  how many brochures we still have  lol

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN