Moms with Teens

my2kidsmom9498
Taking ds to his first college fair tonight.
September 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

We are attending a small one for Lutheran Colleges.  Ds is a sophomore, so we are just starting our search.  This was the first fair I took dd to as well.  We have a large one coming up in a few weeks.

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    September 15, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    Fun. We only went to the hs college fair. Knew where dd was gonna look at anyway and no local in state schools.
  • my2kidsmom9498
    September 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Since this is Lutheran schools, they are from all parts of the country.  He has an idea where he wants to go, but as I told him, he has nothing to base the decision,  He needs to gather information first. 

• bizzeemom2717
    Jen
    September 15, 2013 at 5:06 PM
    It's always a great idea to start early. My DS started his soph year too. Good for you guys!
  • drfink
    by drfink
    September 15, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Enjoy ,it is always exciting to look at all the colleges out there.

• mumsy2three
    September 16, 2013 at 6:12 AM

That's great~ enjoy it!

• CampClan
    September 16, 2013 at 6:49 AM

There is a Christian college fair about 30 minutes from my town tonight. DS has soccer practice til 6 & this is at 6 as well. I also have 4 other kids that I would need to make sure either had care or went with us & they HAVE to start going to bed at 8. So it looks like we won't be going. Had I heard about it sooner maybe I could have arranged something with my parents. But I just heard about it on the radio last Friday.

• fammatthews4
    September 16, 2013 at 7:00 AM
    Hope it went well
  • Msgme
    by Msgme
    September 16, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I took my dd to one spring of last year. (freshman year ) cant tell u  how many brochures we still have  lol

• PurpleHazey
    September 16, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I have been to them, I loved it!

• my2kidsmom9498
    September 16, 2013 at 5:44 PM

No kidding!!  I have a dd that is a sophomore in college, so this is our second go around!  Our mailbox was full for 2 years!!

Quoting Msgme:

I took my dd to one spring of last year. (freshman year ) cant tell u  how many brochures we still have  lol

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts