What do you have going on this weekend?
by Reina13
September 13, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Anyone have any plans this weekend?

What about your teens?

Replies

• Christine9576
    September 13, 2013 at 3:19 PM

For myself, I am relaxing and catching up on my soaps online. My son will probably be gaming all weekend.

• Txlisa7969
    September 13, 2013 at 3:20 PM

ODD has an away football game she is marching at tonight (she is in band).  YDD is spending the night with a friend and going to the movies and the mall.  We are having some family over for BBQ and swimming Sunday since we are still swelting in summer weather.  Also helping ODD get some thing ready for next week since next Friday is Homecoming.

• fammatthews4
    September 13, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    Going to a friends house for dinner tonight, going to a local winery for their annual Grape Stomp tomorrow with friends, and hanging out with other friends in Sunday.
  • PurpleHazey
    September 13, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Saturday is my grandsons first football game so I will be going to that, not to much more because I haven't been feeling to great, this cold has kicked my butt.

• bizzeemom2717
    Jen
    September 13, 2013 at 7:41 PM
    On the way to my dear friend (DD's Godparents) daughter's wedding in Seattle so weekend trip. About 6 hour drive
  • dutchcanadain
    September 13, 2013 at 7:44 PM

i plan to look at house to buy ,no teenagers  here just 3 adult kids 33yrs 24 yrs 21 yrs 

• Alwaysmotivated
    September 13, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Just relaxing, whatever falls into place so be it.. :)

• mumsy2three
    September 13, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Me, hubby and our youngest son went out to eat this evening, then went grocery shopping. (older son is at a sleepover, dd was at work).

Tomorrow my youngest son has a flag football game in the morning. I have an appt. mid morning and am hoping to stop at the farmers market so I can buy some soap from my favorite vendor. My oldest son has a tackle game in the evening.

Sunday just hanging around the house catching up on shows and housework.

Nothing

• squeekers
    September 13, 2013 at 9:39 PM

we areg oing to spend this weekend as we have the last few weeks and on until Nov 5th. desperately trying to figure out how to earn $620/mo

• 1kidmomajm
    September 13, 2013 at 9:41 PM

My son has a cold, so he will be laying around. I have a cookout to go to and I will see some former coworkers!

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts