Moms with Teens

Msgme
Her uncle found out about her boyfriend.
by Msgme
July 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM

my brother in law (dh's twin) is a very over protective uncle.  He doesnt see the kids that often and its not usually overbearing or anything.  doesnt over step his boundaries.  He recently got facebook and i guess was going thru my dd's timeline this morning.  He discovered she has a boyfriend.  Dh and I are both very well aware of the boy. So my bil calls dh this morning to find out the scoop.  so my bil posts this on her wall this morning for the world to see

Hi honey its your uncle I did not know you have a boyfriend - I will be stopping by this week to visit you guys and I want to meet this boyfriend of yours. I love you

Lol  can't wait for her to wake up and see her fb. 

Replies

• fammatthews4
    July 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM

LOL sounds like a good uncle!

• boys2men2soon
    July 30, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I can't wait for the boyfriend to see the post!   He thought he was golden after meeting the Dad....now he has to meet the Uncle...  Bwahahaha

• luckysevenwow
    July 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Haha that was my thought also!

Quoting boys2men2soon:

I can't wait for the boyfriend to see the post!   He thought he was golden after meeting the Dad....now he has to meet the Uncle...  Bwahahaha

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    July 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Haha, are the kids freaking out about it?  He sounds like an awsome Uncle!

• Barabell
    July 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Quoting boys2men2soon:

hahahaha

• drfink
    by drfink
    July 30, 2013 at 12:54 PM

laughing 

Quoting boys2men2soon:

• Msgme
    by Msgme
    July 30, 2013 at 6:12 PM

He was just getting comfortable being around my dh.  Who is  a very scary man especially to teenage boys. When my dd told him about the post he was oh great your dad times two. 

Quoting boys2men2soon:

• HilbillyMamaof3
    July 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM
    Lol! Funny stuff... Poor kid
  • 02nana07
    Ida
    July 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Love it at least the boy will watch his manners

• Txlisa7969
    July 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM

My nephew is in the Army and is a trained sniper.  When he found out my oldest DD had a new boyfriend he posted on her FB to let him know he is lethal at 1000 meters.

Moms with Teens