Moms with Teens

leighp1
Prom is tonight...YIKES
by leighp1
April 6, 2013 at 4:52 AM

I guess I am the one that is too excited to sleep.  Was up at 2:30 this morning.  Why?  I have no clue.  My daughter's prom is tonight and there is so much to do. Hair, nails, makeup.  Then I have to make appetizers for their get together prior to the prom.  They have asked me to take pictures and though I am a decent photographer, I can't help but to be nervous about it.  What if I mess up?  I guess all I can do is my best.  It's not like I am getting paid or anything.  It's just my daughter and her friends.  Then I forgot to order the corsage from her dad, so guess that is something I will have to do today. Go shop around for that. It's going to be a crazy day.  But how exciting and sad at the same time.  My baby is going to her first prom!!!

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    April 6, 2013 at 7:33 AM
    Take lots of pics. Some will be good!. I never got my dd a corsage if she didn't have a date. They don't like corsages anyway. I am sure she will have an awesome time.
  • PurpleHazey
    April 6, 2013 at 7:47 AM

I am sure things will turn out good with lots of fun!

• boys2men2soon
    April 6, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Be sure to let the kids pose for some fun, goofy pictures, too!

• luckysevenwow
    April 6, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    Just remember to breath and enjoy it ;)
  • bizzeemom2717
    Jen
    April 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    Have fun, the night will fly by take lots and lots of pics and try to enjoy every moment. Hugs!
  • mumsy2three
    April 6, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Have fun and take tons of pictures. The more you take the more you have to choose from.

• racheal241977
    April 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Can't wait to see pics 

• lucky2Beeme
    April 6, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I hope she has a wonderful time.

• my2kidsmom9498
    April 6, 2013 at 8:56 PM

It is so exciting!!  How wonderful!!

Moms with Teens