Moms with Teens

sahlady
waking the teen this morn.
by sahlady
April 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I still wake my kids.... I love that morning cuddle.  I will probably wake them until they move out.

Anyway.... I woke my daughter this morn and usually I get a mummble... today she gave me a funny look and said "those jeans make your butt look good".

Yeah, It was a GREAT way to start the day!

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    April 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM
    LOL! I stopped waking mine in middle school.
  • sahlady
    by sahlady
    April 3, 2013 at 6:41 PM

i love it.  it is so nice to snuggle in there with them.  not that i snuggle in with my son, but to sit and run my fingers through his hair, or kiss his cheek with out him acting like his is a bit too old.  it is just nice.

btw... when I visit my mom, when I go alone, my mom will crawl in bed and snuggle with me.... so I guess you never get too old to snuggle with your kid.

Quoting atlmom2:

LOL! I stopped waking mine in middle school.

• luckysevenwow
    April 3, 2013 at 6:54 PM

If I tried to climb into bed with my kids they'd think something was wrong with me lol

• sahlady
    by sahlady
    April 3, 2013 at 6:56 PM

lol.... try it!  might be funny to see thier reaction if they are not used to it.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

If I tried to climb into bed with my kids they'd think something was wrong with me lol

• luckysevenwow
    April 3, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Oh I've done it and then I get the "WTH is wrong with you look" lol

Quoting sahlady:

lol.... try it!  might be funny to see thier reaction if they are not used to it.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

• sahlady
    by sahlady
    April 3, 2013 at 7:04 PM

lol, love it

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Oh I've done it and then I get the "WTH is wrong with you look" lol

Quoting sahlady:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

• TranquilMind
    April 3, 2013 at 10:09 PM

My husband (and sometimes I) do a "bedquake".  He pushes the bed up and down and spouts all this silly stuff.

They still laugh after all these years. 

• boys2men2soon
    April 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM

That is a great way to start the day!  

My sons would freak out if I climbed in bed with them!!     Sometimes they do come in and lay on my bed with me while we chat or listen to music.

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts