Moms with Teens

Jebekarue
DD friend is missing in Pensacola, FL--EDIT-- FOUND!!!!
March 30, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Her friend has been missing since Wednesday, March 27 and they just now got the posters out today. We are in Pensacola, FL if anyone is in the area.

I have yet to see anything on the news.

This girl is 13 years old. Long like almost to the waist light brown hair,  about 5'0 tall. 

I can't figure out how to put the clicky on and the link is too long to type and  I can't copy paste. 

If you have friends or family in this area would you let them know to be on the look out for her. 

They are not saying if she was abducted, no amber alert has been issued.  Most likely runaway. 

Dd tried to contact her by FB and cell.  Her FB was disabled and her cell is  not receiving calls. 

I believe she ran away and someone ended picking her up as she was last seen about 3 miles from her home.  I can't imagine her being at a friends house and the parents not saying anything.

Thank you all for your support and prayers.  She has been found and is safe and sound at home.  We do not know any details.  DD probably wont be able to talk to her until she goes back to school, unless her phone and facebook are reinstated. 

Replies

• fantasticfour
    March 31, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Are the parents looking for her or your daughter just can't find her?

• arkmomma06
    March 31, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Hope they find her!

• ashleighmama
    March 31, 2013 at 12:57 AM
    Wow, how sad, I hope they find her.
  • Jebekarue
    March 31, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Her parents are looking for her.  The Klaas missing person foundation has a poster for her.  I just don't know how to put the page on here.

Quoting fantasticfour:

• fantasticfour
    March 31, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Ok I'm sorry.  Just we had an instance here where there was a hunt for a girl who was in her room grounded because she didn't answer her phone.  I hope they find her.

Quoting Jebekarue:

Her parents are looking for her.  The Klaas missing person foundation has a poster for her.  I just don't know how to put the page on here.

Quoting fantasticfour:

• Jebekarue
    March 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Not a problem.  I guess alot of kids now adays try to create a stir.  She has been missing since 3/27. Please keep her family in your prayers, her name is Anna. 

Quoting fantasticfour:

Ok I'm sorry.  Just we had an instance here where there was a hunt for a girl who was in her room grounded because she didn't answer her phone.  I hope they find her.

Quoting Jebekarue:

Quoting fantasticfour:

• 02nana07
    Ida
    March 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM

to copy and past right click on the link then it will bring up a list where you click copy then come to this page and act like you are going to reply but instead of typing anything right click and when the menu shows up click paste then you just add your reply.

You can click on the search bar to copy if you don't have a link to highlight.

• MrsJoe125
    March 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM

This is sad.  I hope she's alright.

I'm going to bump this post everyday until you post that she's been found!

Come one, Mommas, let's get this little girl found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MrsJoe125
    March 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • MrsJoe125
    March 31, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Mind if I copy your post and post it and the link in other groups?

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN