Moms with Teens

mumsy2three
Random Question 2/28
February 28, 2013 at 6:24 AM

When it's warm and sunny~ do you ever hang your clothing on the line to dry?

Replies

• fammatthews4
    February 28, 2013 at 6:28 AM

no

• Manth
    by Manth
    February 28, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Always!  And my part of Australia has lots of warm, sunny days even in Winter.  I use my dryer ONLY when it's wet out and I really need to get laundry done (basically, my daughter's school uniforms or if it's been wet all week and we're running out of clothes).  It's too expensive to use year-round.

• LuckyMom822
    February 28, 2013 at 7:02 AM

No

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    February 28, 2013 at 7:23 AM

You mean outside? No- it's against our homeowners association rules, and w/ my allergies, it's not a good idea anyway.

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    February 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    No, we live in an area with HOA rules.
  • balagan_imma
    February 28, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Yes, every summer. The only things I won't dry on the line are the towels.

• boys2men2soon
    February 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM

No.... only towels and swimsuits from the hot tub or pool.

• Jinx-Troublex3
    February 28, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    Really, an HOA can tell you not to use a clothesline? Holy crap!

I don't because I just never have...we have one and I've thought about it when i'm outside but forget when I'm doing laundry. I do have a line in our sunroom do hanging delicates to dry.
  • LuckyMom822
    February 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Oh yes! And when to cut your grass, to fix your mailbox, and what color you can paint your house. My HOA isn't bad at all but I have heard of some HOA's who do not allow commercial vehicles to be parked overnight in the driveway. They consider it advertising. LOL

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

I don't because I just never have...we have one and I've thought about it when i'm outside but forget when I'm doing laundry. I do have a line in our sunroom do hanging delicates to dry.

• Jinx-Troublex3
    February 28, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    We had an hoa at our last house. I knew about the yard and house color. That at least makes sense.

I could see a "no clothes in the front yard" or "no clothing hanging on fences" but banning a regular clothesline in the back yard? Crazy!

Quoting LuckyMom822:

Oh yes! And when to cut your grass, to fix your mailbox, and what color you can paint your house. My HOA isn't bad at all but I have heard of some HOA's who do not allow commercial vehicles to be parked overnight in the driveway. They consider it advertising. LOL

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts