What did your teen get or give for valentines
Ida
February 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM

happy valentine

Replies

• sahlady
    by sahlady
    February 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM

gave nothing.  they didnt want to give out treats.  my daughter has a boyfriend but they are not exchanging gifts.

they got a gift from me... daughter got a pair of leggings she wanted/needed.  my son got Itunes.

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    February 14, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Nothing.  Sorta feel bad I didn't send dd anything at college.  Oh well. 

• luckysevenwow
    February 14, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I only got something for the younger ones, they don't go to school so I wanted them to still have a little fun today.

The hubby and I..nothing, but that's fine by me.

My oldest DD bought her BF heart shaped oreo's that are dipped in chocolate. A little over priced but he LOVES Oreo's. That's what I got him for Christmas lol

My son got his girlfriend a white gold ring with a diamond in it. Kinda dumb if you ask me when they are getting a house and she doesn't work, but whatever. He also bought the little ones Valentines treat.

My next DD got her BF a bunch of little Valentines day candies and a wireless mouse for his computer. He wanted one and we found a cool one with a dragon design on it. 

I bought my MIL chocolates, FIL unsalted pistachios and a $30 gift card to some restaurant. Can't remember which one, they eat out a lot lol

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    February 14, 2013 at 12:50 PM

DD gave her BF a heart box of chocolates and a stuffed bear that says "I love you"

i won't know what he got for her until she gets home from school today.

• EyEmTuRtLe
    February 14, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I wasn't sure so I asked my DS what he wanted. He just wants to go to my folks so he can put flowers on our kitty's grave as it's the first Valentine's Day without her. Normally I'd say it could wait for the weekend but they literally grew up together. She was only 6 months older than my DS. And she was laid to rest on his 2nd day of his freshman year of high school.

So when he gets out of school we'll go get some flowers an go.

• JustaSM231
    February 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Gave nothing yet.  They are still in school.  Both will be getting a single rose with a note from their Daddy sent to the school and then a card and a box of chocolates at home from me.

• ebbierowe
    February 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM

she got a gift from her father and I and she made valetine's for few friends in school. She is pretty sure she isn't getting anything from anyone in school (in a romantic way) she is a little sad about not having a boyfriend but she tries not to worry about it...but she has turned down the guys that have told her they like her...I think her standards are rather high which is good.

• mumsy2three
    February 14, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Got nothing~ gave her dad and I each a card and box of candy to split :)

• tyfry7496
    February 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM
    I gave him his favorite candy--Ferraro Roche chocolates. He gave nothing.
  • bluelola
    February 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I gave each of my boys a small heart shaped box of chocolates.  Youngest one got lots of candy at school, not sure what our teen got since he is not home yet.  

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts