Moms with Teens

Msgme
22 years ago today
by Msgme
February 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Dh and I got together.  Its mind blowing that its been 22 years.   Like where the hell did all the time go. 

Replies

• LuckyMom822
    February 10, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Congratulations!!!!!!!

• fammatthews4
    February 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    Congratulations. Oct was 22 years since we started dating. March will be our 21st wedding anniversary.
  • sabrtooth1
    February 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM

You think THAT'S long?  Just wait, sistah!!  Dh & I were going thru old home movies, getting ready to digitize them from the VHS.  We were SOOO skinny, even tho at the time, *I* didn't think so!!!  The kids were SOOO little... Some of the movies were from late '85--we'd JUST gotten the camera.  My little one was 20 months-- still in diapers.   My niece at 6 weeks.  Now, my niece is a marketing rep, living in San Fran, and my baby is 29, a legal secretary and a mom herself, to a 1 year old.

Where did the time go?  Sometimes, it feels like yesterday.  In my head, I don't feel that different.  But the mirror tells a different story.  BTW, it will be 36 years for us, this year!

• mumsy2three
    February 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Congrats.

• lucky2Beeme
    February 10, 2013 at 11:15 AM

congrats !

• boys2men2soon
    February 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Congrats!   All that time went to raising kids and building a life together....look around.      DH and I celebrated our anniversary a couple weeks ago.....I asked myself the same question. lol

• drfink
    by drfink
    February 10, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I know what you mean.We have been married 33 years and after college at that.How on earth an I old enough to be married 33 years and where did that 28 year old come from?I can't possibly have a 28 y.o ....... only teens LOLlaughing 

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts