Moms with Teens

Msgme
22 years ago today
by Msgme
February 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Dh and I got together.  Its mind blowing that its been 22 years.   Like where the hell did all the time go. 

Replies

• LuckyMom822
    February 10, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Congratulations!!!!!!!

• fammatthews4
    February 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    Congratulations. Oct was 22 years since we started dating. March will be our 21st wedding anniversary.
  • sabrtooth1
    February 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM

You think THAT'S long?  Just wait, sistah!!  Dh & I were going thru old home movies, getting ready to digitize them from the VHS.  We were SOOO skinny, even tho at the time, *I* didn't think so!!!  The kids were SOOO little... Some of the movies were from late '85--we'd JUST gotten the camera.  My little one was 20 months-- still in diapers.   My niece at 6 weeks.  Now, my niece is a marketing rep, living in San Fran, and my baby is 29, a legal secretary and a mom herself, to a 1 year old.

Where did the time go?  Sometimes, it feels like yesterday.  In my head, I don't feel that different.  But the mirror tells a different story.  BTW, it will be 36 years for us, this year!

• mumsy2three
    February 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Congrats.

• lucky2Beeme
    February 10, 2013 at 11:15 AM

congrats !

• boys2men2soon
    February 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Congrats!   All that time went to raising kids and building a life together....look around.      DH and I celebrated our anniversary a couple weeks ago.....I asked myself the same question. lol

• drfink
    by drfink
    February 10, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I know what you mean.We have been married 33 years and after college at that.How on earth an I old enough to be married 33 years and where did that 28 year old come from?I can't possibly have a 28 y.o ....... only teens LOLlaughing 

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN