Moms with Teens

Msgme
Whats with the boys!!!!!
by Msgme
February 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM

A cpl weeks ago there were no boys in the picture.   She was actually upset that she might not have a valenintine  now all of a sudden there are 4 boys in the picture at once.     I'm gonna end up with a head full of grey hair by the end of the school year.

Replies

• 02nana07
    Ida
    February 1, 2013 at 2:06 PM

LOL the fun of the teen years

• fammatthews4
    February 1, 2013 at 3:08 PM

It happens that way sometime :)

• Barabell
    February 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Oh, no! Good luck!!

• boys2men2soon
    February 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Look at it this way..... the more to choose from, the better the odds of finding a good one!

• drfink
    by drfink
    February 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I like it better when they are young when they have a crush on several or several have a crush on them.A little more drama but less intense.

How sweet , several valentines !

• bizzeemom2717
    February 1, 2013 at 6:45 PM

It's usually feast or famine :) hang in there!

• busydizzymom
    February 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Welcome to the world of mothering a teen ager.  This will continue thru the teen years.  I've seen my daughters in the slump over guys.  Then things look up and they are on top of the world , then the floor fall out from under them and they feel like just "ain't fair."  But be assured that you are not alone.  Be thankful for hair dye.  Best of luck, you will look back at these years and chuckle.

• lovekisses
    February 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM

My daughter is 16 1/2 and never has had boyfriend. There was one guy showing interest, coming over to watch movies and then he toldher he wasn't looking for a relationship!  After 2 months of texting nonstop he did this.  they even exchanged gifts at Christmas.  Never held handsor kissed but she is devastated. They a few days later she heard that a boy mentioned asking her to the prom. She was on top of the world, then 2 days past and he won't even speak to her???   Again, she was set back.  

I don't understand what boys issues are??  She is a beautiful girlboth outside and inside.  She looks at her friends and wonderswhat is wrongwith her cuz they all have steady boyfriends.  She sits at home with me and we watch movies which is good for me but I feel for her.

I knowshe is young but it is always nice to get something at Valentines Day from a boy at that age.  I toldher to be patient and good things will come.   It is justnot her time yet.

The first boy who doesnt' want a relationship will text her every few days justto talk. She gets herhopes up then and then he stops texting. 

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN