Moms with Teens

mumsy2three
Wonderful Wednesday (1/23)
January 23, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Morning Ladies~ Mid week is here.

How has your week been so far? What do you have to do today?

Replies

• zadesmom1998
    January 23, 2013 at 6:24 AM
    Getting better. I woke up feeling much better today after fighting a sinus infection for a week. And my boys 14 and 8 babied me all weekend it was so sweet.
  • Jessiejack
    January 23, 2013 at 6:39 AM

It's going to be a long week. It's 7degrees out. My DD is still fighting this bad headache but went to school. I have a follow up to get the results from my memmory testing I had done last week but the appointment is not until 4pm tonight. I hate waiting. 

• fammatthews4
    January 23, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Week has been good so far.  DD started the second semester yesterday so 4 new classes, which meant lots of paperwork for me to sign last night.

Today I'm volunteering then not sure what else after that.  

• PurpleHazey
    January 23, 2013 at 7:56 AM

unthaw our pipes!

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    January 23, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Today is 1/23.   I am going to the grocery, buying a Pokeno gift for tomorrow and straigtening up my house for our party Saturday. 

• Barabell
    January 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Working. Trying to stay warm.

My son has a hockey practice tonight, and it's kind of far away. I need to find something to do after dropping him off.

• luckysevenwow
    January 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM

My week is long and tiring. I have a nephews weeding this weekend while he's on leave, he want's it outdoors (we've been barely above 0) and trying to get heaters and tents. Crazy boy, plus school the kids and I am getting sick again...Long lol

• ksueditz
    January 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM
    Getting my son back to school by noon and having girls night w/ my 3 daughters tonight, are the only plans I have today.
  • gonecrazi
    January 23, 2013 at 10:46 AM

This week has been okay so far.Still have some cleaning left to do.

• Barabell
    January 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Quoting luckysevenwow:

My week is long and tiring. I have a nephews weeding this weekend while he's on leave, he want's it outdoors (we've been barely above 0) and trying to get heaters and tents. Crazy boy, plus school the kids and I am getting sick again...Long lol

He wants an outdoor wedding in the winter? I've never heard of someone doing that before. Why?

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN