Moms with Teens

mumsy2three
Random Question 1/19
January 19, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Do you own a Keurig or other brand of single cup coffee maker?

Replies

• 02nana07
    Ida
    January 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM

no

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    January 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Nope, although dh would like one. He only likes coffee on occasion, and I don't like it at all (ironic since we own a coffee shop), so he'd like one for those times he does want it, though. I bet ds2 (9) would be asking to use it if we had one- he likes coffee and gets a huge grin when we let him have some decaf : )

• Jessiejack
    January 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM

No we don't drink coffee

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    January 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM
    No, dh hates Keurig coffee. I don't drink it.
  • mumsy2three
    January 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I got one for Christmas. I really like the convenience of it. I am the only one that drinks coffee so I don't feel like I am wasting it by dumping out a pot of coffee when I am done.

I found a chai latte drink that I am loving!

• drfink
    by drfink
    January 19, 2013 at 1:01 PM

No ,no one drinks coffee.If it is a particularly wearing day my husband says he will have a cup at work .

Our oldest started drinking coffee when he was deployed ,so I thought about getting one for here when he visits....like you why waste a pot...but he likes Starbucks little instant packets also.So I just keep that in the freezer

• shorty13417
    January 19, 2013 at 1:07 PM

nope

• moonlitnitz
    January 19, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    Nope
  • sahlady
    by sahlady
    January 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM

funny you should ask... I am the only one who drinks coffee so I just use a single cup maker that is plastic and sits on top of the cup.

I do have a very cheap coffee maker that I bought from target for when company comes but the pot broke.  My in laws come for a month every year and I needed to buy another pot.  My mother in law AGAIN asked me if I might want to buy a Keurig... I DO NOT.  First I HATE things out on the counter... looks very mess to me, and I dont have the storage.  Also I dont want to spend $175-275 for a coffee maker that would get used only when they are here.  But she kept pushing... finally I realized SHE wanted it for when she was here.  So I bought the dang thing.  Ugh.

so short story made long... yes, as of Thursday I own a flip'n Keurig.

• bizzeemom2717
    January 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    I love love love love my Keurig as does my entire family, we are on our second one and I will never ever go back to my regular one

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts