Moms with Teens

mumsy2three
Random Question 1/19
January 19, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Do you own a Keurig or other brand of single cup coffee maker?

Replies

• 02nana07
    Ida
    January 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM

no

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    January 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Nope, although dh would like one. He only likes coffee on occasion, and I don't like it at all (ironic since we own a coffee shop), so he'd like one for those times he does want it, though. I bet ds2 (9) would be asking to use it if we had one- he likes coffee and gets a huge grin when we let him have some decaf : )

• Jessiejack
    January 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM

No we don't drink coffee

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    January 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM
    No, dh hates Keurig coffee. I don't drink it.
  • mumsy2three
    January 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I got one for Christmas. I really like the convenience of it. I am the only one that drinks coffee so I don't feel like I am wasting it by dumping out a pot of coffee when I am done.

I found a chai latte drink that I am loving!

• drfink
    by drfink
    January 19, 2013 at 1:01 PM

No ,no one drinks coffee.If it is a particularly wearing day my husband says he will have a cup at work .

Our oldest started drinking coffee when he was deployed ,so I thought about getting one for here when he visits....like you why waste a pot...but he likes Starbucks little instant packets also.So I just keep that in the freezer

• shorty13417
    January 19, 2013 at 1:07 PM

nope

• moonlitnitz
    January 19, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    Nope
  • sahlady
    by sahlady
    January 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM

funny you should ask... I am the only one who drinks coffee so I just use a single cup maker that is plastic and sits on top of the cup.

I do have a very cheap coffee maker that I bought from target for when company comes but the pot broke.  My in laws come for a month every year and I needed to buy another pot.  My mother in law AGAIN asked me if I might want to buy a Keurig... I DO NOT.  First I HATE things out on the counter... looks very mess to me, and I dont have the storage.  Also I dont want to spend $175-275 for a coffee maker that would get used only when they are here.  But she kept pushing... finally I realized SHE wanted it for when she was here.  So I bought the dang thing.  Ugh.

so short story made long... yes, as of Thursday I own a flip'n Keurig.

• bizzeemom2717
    January 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    I love love love love my Keurig as does my entire family, we are on our second one and I will never ever go back to my regular one

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN