Moms with Teens

fantasticfour
Guess we aren't doing better after all
November 16, 2012 at 6:56 AM

He's having a meltdown right now because he couldn't have the cereal second.  Spilt cereal all over the table, refused to clean it up, refuse to do his chores because his sisters "hate him" and "have no respect" for him.  And is upstairs right now screaming his head off and crying about it even though he can't give ONE for instance on how they disrespect him or why he deserves respect.  Got to love the holidays.

Replies

• drfink
    by drfink
    November 16, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Sorry

What a tough way to start the day...for everyone.

After you get him to school do something YOU like to do for you.

• luckysevenwow
    November 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Gotta love unreasonable teenage hormones. Sorry, it will be two steps forward and one step back and some weeks it will feel like all they do is step backwards. Hang in there!

• Barabell
    November 16, 2012 at 11:50 AM

hugs

• lucky2Beeme
    November 16, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Huge hugs. Is he on meds or talking to a professional ?

• boys2men2soon
    November 16, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Geez......   On a Friday, no less.   He should be happy he's out of school for 2 days..... I'm sure you are thrilled at the prospect! 

• 02nana07
    Ida
    November 16, 2012 at 1:54 PM

group hugI hope things get better soon try to find a way to relax it will help you get through this   

• fantasticfour
    November 16, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Thanks and no he's not on medication and he's not talking to a professional.  Why you might ask?  Because he found out that he can REFUSE the treatment therefore he has.  He is talking to the priest and he spoke to a wonderful cop today up at the school. Wow that cop is great!  He's the school resource officer, and is wanting to help him out and told me that we are going to figure it out.  If he learns something he's going to tell me, and vice versa!!!!

• lucky2Beeme
    November 16, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Quoting fantasticfour:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Thanks and no he's not on medication and he's not talking to a professional.  Why you might ask?  Because he found out that he can REFUSE the treatment therefore he has.  He is talking to the priest and he spoke to a wonderful cop today up at the school. Wow that cop is great!  He's the school resource officer, and is wanting to help him out and told me that we are going to figure it out.  If he learns something he's going to tell me, and vice versa!!!!

I am so happy that the resource officer is going to help. I am sorry your hand are tied so to speak. I pray things start looking up . Lets hope 2013 Is your son's year ! Hugs and prayers.

Moms with Teens