Moms with Teens

fantasticfour
Halloween Days 10/8
October 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Do you watch scary movies?  What's your all time favorite?

Replies

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    October 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM

While I usually don't like scary movies at all, I do like Poltergeist and The Lost Boys.

The horror-scary ones I avoid like the plague, and I usually stay away from suspense ones as well, although I did let dh talk me into watching The Sixth Sense (mistake- I went to sleep w/ the light on that night).

• luckysevenwow
    October 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM

My family loves scary movies...Paranormal activity did get me. Insidious was creepy. The Hills Have Eyes freaked me and my dd out, but we were home alone and scary each other. I know there is more, but that's what comes to mind.

• ashleighmama
    October 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM
    I used to love them, but not so much anymore. My fave is probably the first Nightmare on Elm Street. I dont like the newer scary movies because it seems they are more gore than scary.
  • luckysevenwow
    October 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I watched that one late at night while babysitting once and I also watched the one where the guy ask the babysitter if she has checked the kids. Both of those scarred me for life lol

Quoting ashleighmama:

I used to love them, but not so much anymore. My fave is probably the first Nightmare on Elm Street. I dont like the newer scary movies because it seems they are more gore than scary.

• Barabell
    October 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I like the suspenseful horror movies. I find to get bored with slasher films pretty quickly.

My favorite is The Ring.

• drfink
    by drfink
    October 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Not slasher /gore fests .I like Hitchcock style suspense movies. I have a love/hate relationship with The Birds

Love though it gets me every time...Wait Until Dark...from the late 60's with Audrey Hepburn...every time 

• bizzeemom2717
    October 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

No not a fan of scary movies.

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    October 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I don't watch them, the teens and hubby do tho.  I'm a wuss...

• bizzeemom2717
    October 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Quoting drfink:

Not slasher /gore fests .I like Hitchcock style suspense movies. I have a love/hate relationship with The Birds

Love though it gets me every time...Wait Until Dark...from the late 60's with Audrey Hepburn...every time 

Watched The Birds as a kid with my Dad, one of his all time faves and scarred the heck out of me! :)

• fammatthews4
    October 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM
    I'm a wuss. Don't watch scary movies at all

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN