Moms with Teens

mumsy2three
Movin' Monday (10/8)
October 8, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Good Morning Ladies~ Happy Columbus Day!

Is today a day you get to enjoy off/go shopping and check out sales? Or do you have to work or get other things done?

Replies

• lucky2Beeme
    October 8, 2012 at 6:56 AM

School holidays mean a full day of work for me.

• JenniferSq
    October 8, 2012 at 6:59 AM
    I have to work :( and my annual physical this afternoon. Not much of a holiday for me. Dh is off....lucky him.
  • atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    October 8, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    Driving from Indy back home to WI.
  • Jessiejack
    October 8, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    Off today. We will be getting stuff done around hear and going to buy our pellets for the winter.
  • wakymom
    by wakymom
    October 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM

It's a regular school day here. Ds1 and dh have Boy Scouts this evening. I've got ds2 home sick. Have just the usual house stuff to do.

• fammatthews4
    October 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM

DH is off but we have a bunch of errands to run including trying to get both vehicles fixed.

• Barabell
    October 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I'm working today, and not much else planned. I do need to do some grocery shopping though.

My son could find out tonight what hockey team he was placed on, since tryouts ended yesterday.

• drfink
    by drfink
    October 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM

School day here but a kid with a fever and very ,very sore throat.When this string bean doesn't eat he is sick...he eats and eats and is skinny ....jealous much ...yes ; )So doc appt. and grocery shopping.

BUT we are watching some Monday Night Football....TEXANS 4-0 baby ...soon 5-0

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    October 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I hope he feels better soon, poor guy.

Quoting drfink:

School day here but a kid with a fever and very ,very sore throat.When this string bean doesn't eat he is sick...he eats and eats and is skinny ....jealous much ...yes ; )So doc appt. and grocery shopping.

BUT we are watching some Monday Night Football....TEXANS 4-0 baby ...soon 5-0

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    October 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Not much during the day.  Demolay activity this eve.

Moms with Teens