Moms with Teens

rkoloms
What words/expressions should we ban?
by rkoloms
May 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM
If I hear YOLO one more time, I will scream!

Replies

• Proudmomma7
    May 3, 2012 at 7:04 AM
    I say YOLO as a joke occasionally to like my older nieces and nephews but never for real lol! And when people are annoying and I feel like getting mean to family or close friends I say Cool Story bro, in what chapter do you stfu! Lol
  • KCayea
    by KCayea
    May 3, 2012 at 7:22 AM

OMG thats sooo epic...

• 39holding519
    May 3, 2012 at 7:24 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

I hate dat or wat. Is it really that hard to spell correctly and take the time to hit 1 more key???? 

• Ewa101
    by Ewa101
    May 3, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I would ban all the shortcuts:  what's wrong with pronouncing whole words?  BFF? LOL? YOLO?...

• EmilyMarshall
    May 3, 2012 at 7:25 AM
    haven't heard that one
  • gemini53176
    May 3, 2012 at 7:27 AM
    Quoting rkoloms:

i dont think so, lil wayne says im illy in a couple of his songs
  • Tiffersmu
    May 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM
    My daughter and her friends are into YOLO... Ughhhhhhh. That and "I know, right?"

Quoting rkoloms:

If I hear YOLO one more time, I will scream!

• 39holding519
    May 3, 2012 at 7:31 AM

I see the need to abbreviate things and have acronyms.  I don't like when I have NO flippin idea what they meanor that they possibly alienate other like mentioned by another poster.  With that said, maybe we should have an Acronym page or key on CM???  

p.s. I proudly figured out "OP" on my own! Original Poster!

• bbowen84
    May 3, 2012 at 7:37 AM
    Quoting 39holding519:

I see the need to abbreviate things and have acronyms.  I don't like when I have NO flippin idea what they meanor that they possibly alienate other like mentioned by another poster.  With that said, maybe we should have an Acronym page or key on CM???  

p.s. I proudly figured out "OP" on my own! Original Poster!

There is an acronym key I think its in the newcomers group :-)
  • Ladybugmama86
    May 3, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Okay, so I keep wanting to ask, what is TFS and SMH?? I see them all the time and have NO idea what they are. I don't have teens by my teen siblings drive me crazy, I have no idea what they are saying half the time!! like "thats so g" (gangster, suppose to be good???) and all the dis, wat, u, n.... Learn to write people!!!!! Drives me crazy and I want to start correcting everyone that writes like that!

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts