Moms with Teens

Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...
April 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• NewLifeRose
    April 21, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm a 30 year old exchange student host mom and pretty darned new to being a mom in general!  Our first student was from S. Korea and was very challenging, though I do believe it was a good experience.  Way to jump in head first, huh?  Our next student from Germany arrives in August and will stay with the entrie school year.   I'm looking forward to learning more about parenting teens and really hoping to hook up with some other exchange host moms if they're out there!   :-)

-Rose

• HeatherH1975
    April 22, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Hello, I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Heather and I live in College Station, TX.  I am 34 years old and I have 2 daughters, one is 13 and the other is 11.  I work at Reynolds and Reynolds as a Website Project Coordinator, I basically build websites for car dealerships throughout the US and Canada. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 14 years.  We met in Iceland while I was in the Navy. I am looking forward to meeting some moms like me.

• MykidsJASAS
    April 22, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Hello! My name is Molly. I have five kids, 1 boy, 4 girls. My son is 25 and the girls are 15, 8 and 3 year-old twins. We live in Massachusetts. My husband is an accountant and I work part-time in the middle school library. I look forwards to getting to know you ladies.

• lhudgens
    April 22, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Lisa and I am looking forward to knowing everyone.

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    April 22, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Welcome mommas, jump on in anywhere!

• Happy2bme33
    April 22, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Hi..I'm Sherri.  I am mom to a son 20 yrs. old, and two daughters ages 18 and 13.  My two oldest kids are in college.  My youngest is in middle school.  I was a stay at home mom for 18+.  About 1 1/2 years ago my husband and I purchased an Italian Ice/Ice Cream shop  which I operate and stay very busy with. I went from working at home to working 40+ hours in our business.  I say it was great timing however because it has kept me from getting bored,  having empty nest syndrome or a possible mid-life crisis! :) I look forward to getting to know you all! 

• RubyT
    by RubyT
    April 22, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Hello ladies...My name is  RubyT and I have been thru the teens years once and doing it it again. I have 3 children son 37  and  2 daughters 34 & 16. Well you would think the 16 year old would figure out that moms been around the block a few times... But at any rate she is a treasure.Love them dearly. Looking  forward to getting alot out of this & meeting some great people. Have a Great Day !

• feverishpink
    April 22, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Hi I'm Stefanie. I'm 36. My daughter will be 13 shortly. I have a 9 yr old and I have been married for 14 yrs. We live in IL.

• vero0108
    April 24, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Hello, thank you for invited me. I'm veronica, have a son almost 13, a girl 12.

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    April 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Hi ladies!  Welcome to the group.  Please make yourselves comfy, and join on in! 

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN