Moms with Teens

Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...
April 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• NanceS
    by NanceS
    April 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Hi!  I have a 14yo daughter; 15 on May 7.  I also have a 3yo  daughter.     

• Christine512
    April 18, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I am a mother of 3 sons -- 15, 13 and 10 years old.  I thought the  terrible two's was bad but this teenage attitude stuff is a whole new ballgame.  My husband and I are very protective of our boys and limit the video games they can play, movies they can watch, based on ratings, but even the "T" games are too graphic and violent for my taste.  It's hard  to know where to draw the line sometimes, how much responsibility they can handle, etc.  Most of my friends have children who are much younger, so i'm looking forward to meeting other moms of teens to discuss these issues.

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    April 18, 2010 at 6:40 PM

welcome 

• roseandlove
    April 18, 2010 at 6:45 PM

hey i got a teen

• queenkai
    April 18, 2010 at 8:16 PM

I am Jayde, I have 2 teens one is 18 and the other is 14.  I also have 3 little girls and a little boy due in July.  I am a stay at home mom right now and a full time student.  I like music, crafts, food, and electronic gadgets.  I look forward to making some new friends.

• tnbjbeams444
    April 19, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Hi all. I am Bonnie. I am married and have 4 kids. 22,21,20,16. I hope to meet other moms.

• pandabear35
    April 19, 2010 at 11:02 PM

my name is Mandy, i live in Ky happily married for 13 yrs i have 3 children ages 15,12,9, i have 2 dogs. i am a stay at home mom i take care of my diabled husband and my grandmother. i enjoy reading, singing, four wheeling, mudding, spending as much time with family and friends as much as possible. hope every one has a blessed and happy week ahead

• MrsBLB
    by MrsBLB
    April 21, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Welcome ladies, great group here! 

• bump2pass36
    April 21, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Hi my name is Jody.  I have 7 kids (his, mine, and ours) with the majority of the house being teenagers.  The kids ages are 17(b), 16(g), 15(g), 14(b), 10(b), 9(g), and 3(b).  My house is crazy, but most of the tme under control.  If the kids ever got together there might be a mutinany but so far so good.  I work 2 jobs outside the house, and send myself to my room often to scrapbbok (its my quiet time).  I am pretty much an open book want to know anyting ask.

• Jess0915
    April 21, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Hi mamas! My name is Jessica, I'm 31. I have a son who is 13 and a daughter,12. I'm pregnant with #3, due in September. My hubby recently got out of the military and we live in a tiny town in TX. We have seven dogs! Two cats! And we pick up our special order chickens next month. :-)  I am a SAHM and I love it!

:-D

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts