Moms with Teens

Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...
April 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• glnagffy
    April 3, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Hello, Ladies. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Glenna and I live in a very small community in Tennessee. I am 44 years old and I have two beautiful girls, one 13 and the other 11. I work for the school system as a bus driver and a sub. I am also a published author. I have just gotten my first book published. It is a young adult fiction and I am currently working on two more in the same genre. I look forward to meeting and getting to know some of you. Have a wonderful and blessed day!!puppy

• tammylyn1971
    April 4, 2010 at 11:55 AM

hello ladies!! my name is tammy iam 38 years old an di live in connecticut, i have 4 boys 3 teenagers, 13 17 18 they are wonderful boys and iam blessed to have them i have 2 with my first dh and 2 with my 2nd dh, unfortunatly i have joint custody of them but i love them all the more that way, and i tend to brag alot beware lol i hope to get to know u all tammy lyn 

• faithoflove
    April 4, 2010 at 7:22 PM

I am a single Mom of 2. I have a girl who is 16 and a boy who is 11. Some days are hard and some are easy. Want to talk I am here.

• Mistii
    by Mistii
    April 6, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Hello everyone.I'm Misty and  I'm a stay at home mom to 4 kids, 14, 13, 8 and 4 months. My husband is in the military and were in Missouri right now but moving back to Washington in a couple of months.

• divorcetohappy
    April 7, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Good afternoon Ladies,  my name is Kristi.  I am the proud mother of 3 awesome kids.  One 15 year old boy and 2 sweet girls 13 and 9.   I have shared custody of them also.  I am the owner of the site www.divorcetohappiness.com, it is what I like to call my labor of love.  But I have enjoyed meeting so many great people.  I look forward to sharing ideas, and teen stories. 

• lovemommy_66
    April 8, 2010 at 8:01 AM

i am a divorced mother of 3. 2 boys and 1 girl. My boys are 19 and 7. my daughter is 14. i love them vary much but they are a handfull

• jcdmom
    by jcdmom
    April 8, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Hi I have a 10 yr son and two older daughters

• rkoloms
    by rkoloms
    April 11, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Greetings! My name is Robin. I live in Chicago with my spouse and our 14 year old daughter.

• mumsy2three
    April 11, 2010 at 8:40 AM

Hi! My name is Shauna. I live in PA with my hubby and our children (ages 16, 7 and 4).

• Angiebooboo
    April 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM

hi   moms  i am angie i have 6 kids and you got it 3 are teen boys , and let me tell you there is never a dull moment in my house  , i have fist fights , i have teasing and yes i even have a few holes in my walls. but most of all i have 3 great teen age boys , and i love them .

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN