Moms with Teens

Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group! Introduce yourself here...
April 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM

wave

Welcome to the Moms with Teens Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some Moms with Teens group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Moms with Teens Group Signatures...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffee

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Michelle and the Moms with Teens Group Mods 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• glnagffy
    April 3, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Hello, Ladies. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Glenna and I live in a very small community in Tennessee. I am 44 years old and I have two beautiful girls, one 13 and the other 11. I work for the school system as a bus driver and a sub. I am also a published author. I have just gotten my first book published. It is a young adult fiction and I am currently working on two more in the same genre. I look forward to meeting and getting to know some of you. Have a wonderful and blessed day!!puppy

• tammylyn1971
    April 4, 2010 at 11:55 AM

hello ladies!! my name is tammy iam 38 years old an di live in connecticut, i have 4 boys 3 teenagers, 13 17 18 they are wonderful boys and iam blessed to have them i have 2 with my first dh and 2 with my 2nd dh, unfortunatly i have joint custody of them but i love them all the more that way, and i tend to brag alot beware lol i hope to get to know u all tammy lyn 

• faithoflove
    April 4, 2010 at 7:22 PM

I am a single Mom of 2. I have a girl who is 16 and a boy who is 11. Some days are hard and some are easy. Want to talk I am here.

• Mistii
    by Mistii
    April 6, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Hello everyone.I'm Misty and  I'm a stay at home mom to 4 kids, 14, 13, 8 and 4 months. My husband is in the military and were in Missouri right now but moving back to Washington in a couple of months.

• divorcetohappy
    April 7, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Good afternoon Ladies,  my name is Kristi.  I am the proud mother of 3 awesome kids.  One 15 year old boy and 2 sweet girls 13 and 9.   I have shared custody of them also.  I am the owner of the site www.divorcetohappiness.com, it is what I like to call my labor of love.  But I have enjoyed meeting so many great people.  I look forward to sharing ideas, and teen stories. 

• lovemommy_66
    April 8, 2010 at 8:01 AM

i am a divorced mother of 3. 2 boys and 1 girl. My boys are 19 and 7. my daughter is 14. i love them vary much but they are a handfull

• jcdmom
    by jcdmom
    April 8, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Hi I have a 10 yr son and two older daughters

• rkoloms
    by rkoloms
    April 11, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Greetings! My name is Robin. I live in Chicago with my spouse and our 14 year old daughter.

• mumsy2three
    April 11, 2010 at 8:40 AM

Hi! My name is Shauna. I live in PA with my hubby and our children (ages 16, 7 and 4).

• Angiebooboo
    April 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM

hi   moms  i am angie i have 6 kids and you got it 3 are teen boys , and let me tell you there is never a dull moment in my house  , i have fist fights , i have teasing and yes i even have a few holes in my walls. but most of all i have 3 great teen age boys , and i love them .

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Moms with Teens

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts